In this article, we’ll share some ideas for rocking your kids back to school look!
As the weather cools, it’s time to start thinking about back-to-school fashion. Leggings are a great option for school because they’re comfortable and can be easily dressed up or down. Here are some cute and trendy legging looks for kids and tweens:
Pair leggings with a t-shirt and sneakers for a casual look. Add a denim jacket or hoodie for extra warmth on chilly days.
Leggings matched with a button-up shirt or blouse work for a more put-together look. Throw on a cardigan or jacket and add some cute flats or loafers.
Whether you’re looking for a casual or dressy look, leggings are a great option. You’re sure to find the perfect look for your child with so many different ways to style them.
No back-to-school outfit is complete without the perfect bag and accessories. Here are some great options for kids and tweens:
For a stylish and functional backpack, check out Jansport or Herschel Supply Co. backpacks. They come in a variety of colors and styles to suit any child’s taste.
Lunch boxes are a must-have for school days. Skip the boring brown paper bag lunch and opt for a cute and stylish lunch box instead.
Water bottles are a must-have for kids and adults alike. S’well water bottles keep drinks cold for up to 24 hours, making them perfect for long days at school.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when putting together your child’s back to school look:
- Choose items that are comfortable and easy to move in. This will help them feel confident and good about themselves throughout the day.
- Pick out pieces that can be mixed and matched with other items in their wardrobe. This will give them more outfit options and save you money in the long run.
- Accessorize! This is a great way to add personality to any outfit. Choose items that your child loves and that represent their unique style.
- Let your kids and tweens help pick out their back-to-school clothes and accessories. This will help them feel more confident and excited about the new school year.
- Don’t blow your budget on clothes. There are plenty of ways to get back to school clothing and accessories on a budget. For great deals, check out my LuLaRoe boutique for the latest kids collections.
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to put together the perfect back to school look for your child!
Be sure to join our private Facebook group at Aubrey’s LuLaCrew for the latest fashion tips, ideas and deals.
Ready to Shop? Let me be your LuLaRoe Personal Stylist! Visit my online boutique here!