The checkered pattern is a classic print that never seems to go out of style. In fact, it’s experiencing a resurgence in popularity and can be seen on the runways of some of the biggest fashion designers in the world.
There are several different ways to wear the checkered pattern this season, from color combinations to styles. We’re going to take a look at some of the hottest trends for 2022!
One of the great things about checkered patterns is that they can be done in many different color combinations. This season, some of the hottest combos include:
- Black and white: This classic combo is always in style and looks chic no matter how you wear it.
- Red and black: This combo is perfect for making a statement. It’s bold and eye-catching and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- Navy and white: This combo is perfect for those who want to wear the checkered pattern but don’t want it to be too over-the-top. It’s a great option for workwear or casual wear.
Now that you know some of the trending color combinations, let’s take a look at some of the must-know styles of checkered patterns:
- Gingham: This is a classic style of checkered pattern that is typically done in black and white. It can be found on everything from dresses to scarves.
- Plaid: This is a style of checkered pattern that is often associated with winter. It’s typically done in heavier fabrics and can be found on items like coats and blankets.
- Tartan: This is a Scottish style of checkered pattern that is often done in brighter colors. It’s a versatile style that works on so many different clothing items like skirts and bags.
Now that you know some of the hottest color combos let’s take a look at how to wear them!
- Scarves: Scarves are a great way to add a pop of pattern to your outfit without going overboard. They can be worn around your neck or tied in your hair for a fun and trendy look.
- Purses: A checkered pattern purse is a great way to add a touch of style to any outfit. You can find them in various colors and styles, from clutches to crossbody bags.
- Dresses: Checkered pattern dresses are perfect for any occasion, from workwear to wedding guest attire. They come in a variety of colors and styles, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you.
- Leggings: Checkered pattern leggings are a great way to add fun and flair to your workout gear. They can also be worn as part of a casual outfit with a pair of jeans or a skirt.
Give it a try!
The checkered pattern is a classic print having a moment in the fashion world. There are many different ways to wear it, from color combinations to styles.
With so many options available, you’re sure to find the perfect way to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe.
Be sure to join our private Facebook group at Aubrey’s LuLaCrew for the latest fashion tips, ideas and deals.